I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

14 August 2008

I'm Disgusted!!

One of my favorite blogs, Raspberry Road Designs, was hacked into recently & they took EVERYTHING from Susan! It just breaks my heart that there are cowards in this world that are so jealous of one person that they have to be so petty and maliciously destroy something that doesn't belong to them! But Susan is more of a survivor than victim & I just know in my heart that she will bounce back.

I hope she is able to track down whoever did this to her & I'm a firm believer in "what goes around, comes around." They'll get theirs. In the meantime, if you could lend her some support -- whether it's the purchase of one of the sets she's managed to save or just some kind words -- I know it would mean the world to her. You can visit Susan at www.raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com.

Thanks & have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors