I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

16 August 2008

My box/bag (finally!)


I told ya that I'd get it done! I had set it in my mind to do today, but actually did it last night in about 40 minutes. Yeah, only 40 minutes! That includes taking the time to read & refer back to the instructions as I went along! DH said that it took longer to print the instructions than it did for me to make the bag! (ROFL) The next one will be a bit better thought-out...this one is another "scrap box" diving expedition - bits of paper from my altered file folder project, a sheet of 8.5 x 11 cardstock, my Martha Stewart lace border punch, my Giga circle punch, some ribbon, lots of Terrifically Tacky Tape, & Cuttlebug embossed flowers.
Gotta go ~ crafting table is calling my name...thanks for looking & have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks great! Addictive aren't they? I was only going to make one... I now have a dozen of them sitting on my craft table LOL

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I love your little bag, Sis! It's soooo cute!
I think I may just have to try my hand at one. (Isn't that Terrifically Tacky Tape the greatest invention ever!)
Luv ya!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors