I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

27 October 2008

More Cuttlebug play

I've been playing with my Cuttlebug some more!! These are pix of a Christmas card I tried last night. Used a powder blue pre-made card, A2 folder Snowflakes, Stardust Glitter gel pen to highlight random flakes, Rangers Liquid Pearls to accent.

I finally got the other web card front dry enough to photograph. Haven't mounted it onto a card yet, because I ran out of black pre-made cards. Here's what I did to make her: A2 folder Spider Web, cut n emboss set Halloween Sign (leave out the embossing step), inked web & stamped witch image with Whisper White Craft Ink from Stampin Up!, covered witch in Crystal & Diamond mix of Stickles, wood shingle from a doll house stamped "eek!" in black ink then covered in Black Diamond Stickles.
Below is the Halloween Sign tag, again leaving off the embossing step, inked edges with Always Artichoke Craft ink from SU!, stamped flowers from Build A Flower mini set of SeeDs, Crystal Stickles for the flower centers.Thanks for looking! Have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors