I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 October 2008

Playing with my Cuttlebug

Okay, so today I finished up some cards that I did with the help of my Cuttlebug. Played with some different inks, my new Halloween stamps, and some Stickles from Ranger Inks, too. Thought I'd share them with you, because I think they turned out really cool!This spider web A2 folder, embossed on black cardstock, then inked in Studio G's gold. The tag is the Cuttlebug "Halloween Sign" cut n emboss set (just didn't use the embossing portion). I stamped Inkadinkado's Ravens from the "Halloween Trails" set in black ink on yellow ochre cardstock.

These two (one above, one below) are done with the "Autumn Blessings" A2 folder. Embossed on yellow ochre cardstock, ran Studio G's inks in light orange, dark orange, umber, dark olive green, & burgundy over the embossing. The leaves are some plastic pieces that are designed to be stamped on or colored - I would never use them again, because after sitting for 2 DAYS they still weren't dry when I stuck them down.

This is a close-up of the ravens on the first card...I think it's my favorite one out of this particular set.
This card below is the spider web A2 folder again, with the embossing highlighted using brush pigment silver ink from ColorBox. Again, I cut out a tag, using "Halloween Sign" but used black cardstock, then brushed the entire tag in StudioG's gold. Stamped with Stampin Up! craft black ink my spiders from "Halloween Trails," then highlighted them with Black Diamond Stickles from Ranger.I have another spider web piece, not mounted onto a card yet (ran out of black pre-made cards) that I'll show ya tomorrow. I'm always amazed at how different the looks can be just from changing a color or two...
Thanks for looking & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors