I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 October 2008

more ink tests

Thought I'd play with my inks some more. This time I used my Inque Boutique SeeDs stamps. I really love the details in them.



The 2 bird stamps in the photo above are actually woodmounted stamps from Inkadinkado. I would love it if they came out with a spring/summer bird set that included these two beauties!


Aren't they gorgeous?!? Can't you see the little girl stamp softly watercolored on a card? They have names like Boutique Grunge, Hugs, Kisses, & Spring Butterfly. I wanted to include the link to Inque Boutique for you yesterday & in this posting, but I think that since their sale to Darice is now complete, they've pulled the plug on everything, including their blog site. I really hope that I'll see these stamps again somewhere down the road, because they are very unique.
Thanks for looking! I may be back today with another post ~ I'm gonna go play with some paper & my Inkadinkado Clear Halloween stamp sets. Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors