I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 December 2008

3 more 4 ya!

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I'm still having tummy issues that apparently no doctor can resolve. Not sure what's going to happen, but if it happens before my insurance deductibles double with the New Year, I'll be okay.

Anyway, since I was unable to do more than move from one piece of furniture to another during the long holiday weekend, I managed to get 3 more sundae kits finished. Just NINE more to go till this order is filled & ready to deliver! I must say that I'm grateful ~ she gave me plenty of advanced notice for such a large job ~ not sure I could have done 20 of these in a pinch.


That's it for me. Hopefully, I'll have a few more finished by midweek that I can share. For now, I'm off to lie down on the couch with a heating pad, some Tylenol, and pray that this pain ends soon or they invent a painkiller that won't make me a drooling mess or causes me to have a horrific allergic reaction! (LOL)
Thanks for looking & have a good rest of your day!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey gf. Sorry to hear you're still suffering from the ickies and not feeling so good. I'm sure I read in a health magazine that huge amounts of chocolate, buying digital graphics and bubble baths are good ways to get rid of whatever ails ya *wink*

I'm totally in awe of how wonderful the sundae kits are. Each time I think ooooh, this is the best one yet, you show off another one which is amazing! Go girl!

Holly Young said...

This is such a fun idea for a gift! Now I've got to make sure I buy some of those coffees. Oh, the sacrifices we make for our craft. LOL!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors