I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

09 December 2008

Bear with me...

for one more day. I'm still having very painful tummy issues & the latest from the doctor says "everything's normal." Yeah, RIGHT!

Anyway, I'm working on the last of the sundae kits & I'll post pix of them in the next day or so. They won't have choccies in them till this weekend, so I'm pondering if I want to wait or just show them off...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!

1 comment:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Praying for you, Sis! Bummer that you have to go through this during the holidays with so much extra stuff to do........not to mention your dang washer...........sure hope it gets fixed or replaced this week!

Can't wait to see your purty sundae kits! You do such awesome work ~~ I'm sure I'll be dazzled & amazed! Hey.....I'll "be dazzled"! LOL (and I don't even own one) LOL

Luv ya mean it!!!
mwah

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors