I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Yes, yes...I know..."You've changed your decorations already! What's WRONG with you, woman?!?" {gasp}

Please don't be upset with me...I'm moving forward. It's what I do. Who I AM. Truth - the presents were opened AGES ago, wishes wished across the miles thanks to excellent cell phone service, the boys are tuned into their skateboard magazines and Nintendos, hubby is on his computer, I've had my Doctor Who fix, and the roast is in the slow cooker, bubbling away (LOVE the smell of that buffalo cooking! YES it's really buffalo - I'll show a "before" pic in a sec). There's nothing else to do. I could craft...yeah, and I will, but I haven't made a post in a few days, so I thought "while I'm here..." Might as well slap some new paint on the walls & change the tunes up a bit! (LOL)

My eye is MUCH better (thanks for the well wishes). My washing machine is up and running again (PTL). Should it ever crash with the same issue its had in the last three weeks, thanks to a helpful repairman, I now know how to remedy the situation myself.

Well, I'm off to be productive! Oh, before I go, here's a shot of that lovely roast before being beautifully seared & tossed into the slow cooker:It's VERY lean, ever so tender (the knife holes are for the seasoning that I put inside - it'll fall off the bone when I take it to the serving platter) and tastes so much BETTER than beef. No bovine growth hormones, no preservatives to help it maintain flavor and color, no antibiotics...just all-natural, beautiful meat! From the field, to the butcher, to my table...no retail middleman! (LOL)

Merry Christmas! I hope that Santa brought you everything you asked for. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad to hear your eye is better gf. Your roast sounds neat - never had buffalo meat before but it sure looks good.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors