I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

21 December 2008

I've been MIA

So sorry about that! I have a bacterial infection in my left eye. My own stupid fault. It's been leaky since last week & I'm currently taking antibiotics, but it's difficult to see out of. Between the water & the blurr, I can't hardly craft. I'm trying to get in to the doctor for drops, but since it's the holiday, I may have to live with the way I'm handling the situation now.

I am in the process of mailing out the last half of my Christmas cards - managed to make 80 of them in 2 days time before my eye got the better of me. Still have a few to make & I'm stumbling through them as best as I can. As soon as I can focus without having to stop every couple of lines, I'll come in and visit again. Hopefully later this week.

I have the washer repairman coming (again) for the same thing that happened 2 wks ago, the boys are off for Winter Break, and my hands are FULL! But I wanted to tell you all that I'm thinking about you & miss you like crazy!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey gf - sorry to hear about your eye - that sucks rocks! Glad to hear that you managed to create and mail some chrissy cards - go girl go!

Take care and get better.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

aaaaaawwwwww poor Sis! I'm so sorry bout your eye but glad it's getting better. I agree with Andrea..........that sucks rocks.....big time!!!
Love ya & hope ya get better real soon!
mwah

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors