I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

20 February 2009

Bring on the Bling - Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #18

This is my second challenge. I'm thinking that they're FUN! I admit that the Copics challenge was one that really made me stretch outside of my comfort zone. That's a GOOD THING, tho, right?!? The one I'm doing today for The Cuttlebug Spot was a lot of fun, too. I guess they're working off of letters & the next three weeks is the letter B, with this week being "BLING." We're supposed to submit the shiniest, most thparkly card we possibly can. Here's mine:Not too hard to figure out my theme, huh? *LOL* As the ending to a fairly crummy week, I decided to give myself a tiny bit of "superstar" treatment - an extra large Cherry Pepsi, feet propped up, sitting in my leather banker's chair, crafting on challenge cards and eating CHOCOLATE! How could I go wrong?!? So whaddya think? Too much? Not enough?

Well, now I'm off to tell Nilda that I'm in the game. Cross your fingers for me!! Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

Recipe:
5x7 pre-made black card base
4x6 gray pearlized cardstock, embossed with CB A2 folder "With Gratitude"
strip of HVAC foil tape, embossed with CB A2 folder "Textile Texture"
line work from Kate Honarvar's "Lady Ladybugs"
Colored with Copic Sketch #s - 100 (black), E31 (brick beige), C1 (cool gray no.1), E37 (sepia), E00 (skin white), & YR00 (powder pink)
Pearl colored Sakura Glaze pen (on the lady's jewelry)
Largest classic oval Spellbinder Nestabilitie
stars out of my stash (I THINK from the $1 section of JoAnn's)
White "Roller Rink" Thickers



6 comments:

Paula said...

What a very cool card. I love the bling, bling...This one is a winner for sure.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Lovin' it, Sis! Woo Hoo! And I love that purty girl!

You did such a great job on this challenge (as well as the previous one you shared)!

WTG!!!!!

BlueRose said...

Well what can I say! It is just perfect and I sure hope that you win.....

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Miss Nora!! Love, love the bling!! You did a fabulous job!!

TFS...huggers,

Andrea said...

Bring on the BLING! Well done gf.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER! Look at that bling!! I love this!! TFS! ;)

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors