I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

15 February 2009

I've GOT to get better about this!

Especially now that I have followers! Sorry folks, but I've been in a bit of a funk this last week. I've also been a single parent all this weekend, whilst DH has been about 6hrs away in sunny St. George goofing around with his biker buddies. I did squeeze in some time to make a siggy tag for a new forum that I joined. Whacha think?*LOL* I confess that I have a very BIG weak spot for the yummy David Tennant! Everyone over on the forum really liked it, but the "powers that be" have set a regulation for maximum siggy size to be 250 pixels tall by 700 pixels wide, so now I get to redo the layout horizontally and try to get my PixResizer to do it justice. Back to the ole drawing board!

I'm also working on some storage pages for my newly begun collection of Nestabilities. I'll show ya soon what I've come up with...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors