I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

15 February 2009

I'm giving up for the day

As you can see I'm trying on a new look for my blog. And I'm designing it MYSELF. I've got the HTML coding thing down, but I can't get the .jpg layout wide enough. I'm using a custom web page in my PrintShop program, set at 1200 pixels (as wide as it will let me go). Finally got the height right (after a dozen attempts) but this width...
Oh, well, there's always tomorrow!
G'night!

2 comments:

Hugz~Dixie said...

Look beautiful to me. But I only have a small screen.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hey...I have to agree with Dixie.......looks great with or without the gray stripie!

You just relax & enjoy your day! We'll get it figured out one of these days! LOL Maybe someone will come along that can help us! Haaaalp!!!!

Luv ya!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors