I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

15 February 2009

Wanna see what I'm making?

DH called me earlier this morning. Said he wanted some of my chili. No problem! Out comes the big 6 quart slow cooker & in goes 1 small can of Spicy V8, 2 cups of chopped onions, 1 can each of low sodium black beans, pinto beans, white northern beans, and kidney beans (drained & rinsed), 1 can of R0Tel... Toss in 2 pounds of browned fresh-ground buffalo with some chili powder...

Pour in 23 ounces of Low Sodium V8 juice. Let it sit in the cooker for the next 3 hours, and...supper!OMGosh, it's smells SO GOOD! I can't even begin to describe this, but I can guarantee that if you ever have the chance to have a bowl of my buffalo chili, you won't want regular chili ever again!!

C'ya!


4 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I can smell it from here........you're such a tease! LOL Now you're just gonna HAVE to ship me a bowl or boatload of that yummy looking chili! (wiping the drool off my screen now) LOL

Luv ya toots!!!

Andrea said...

Yum yum yum!

Hugz~Dixie said...

I'll have to try this recipe. It looks great.

Deb M. said...

Yummy!!! I'm drooling now...thanks!! Do you ship? LOL!

Thanks for sharing...hugs,

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors