I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

25 February 2009

Doctor's Orders

I've got to take some time off, which means almost total bedrest. They're calling my tummy ailment "acute pancreatitis," which means that my pancreas is eating at itself. I can't have any food for 3-7 days, so I'm gonna be pretty weak when this is all over. Nothing but water, then hopefully by Sunday I can start on jello and chicken broth. They also found a spot on my liver and will do a hepatic MRI on Friday morning to determine if it needs a biopsy. They also think the spot on the liver MIGHT be what's causing my pancreas to act out. I'll try to come in on the weekend for a quick post, but if I can't make it, I hope you all understand. See you soon. Miss you all like crazy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry about this!! I really hope that you heal very quickly and get back to your old self. Don't worry about this blog, it will always be here...take care of YOU!! ((BIG HUGS))

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I'm continuing to keep you in prayer, Sis! You're gonna lick this & kick it to the curb!
Big Gentle (((((Huggies))))) coming your way!
Love you,
Sharron

BlueRose said...

"O" my sis you will be in my prayers and I know that everything will be just fine...Take care of your self, I sure wish I lived by you so I could help you out....Luv's so much

Andrea said...

Oh gf! I"m sorry to hear this! Damn. You take care and take things easy and we'll be waiting for ya when you return. Hugs!

Deb M. said...

So sorry that you are going through this my sweet friend. Prayers continue for your speedy healing.

You take care of yourself!

Sending lots of hugs & love your way!!

Kerry D-C said...

Oh my goodness! I hope that you are feeling better real soon. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Take care.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors