I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

23 March 2009

Blog candy alert!

SQUEEEE! The artist HERSELF, Elisabeth Bell, is giving away some of the best candy I've seen in blogland to date. OMGosh, I've already dropped to bended knee & said my prayers in order to get my hand on these babies. Click on the pic to see what this talented and generous lady is giving away...
AND.......

Click the pic to go to Phoenix Crafts lovely giveaway {Psst! Do ya see the COPIC markers in there?!?!}

I've got some news that I'll share later in the week AND I should have photos later tonight of the embroidery project...thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Hugz~Dixie said...

I love those cute stamps. Thanks for the link.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors