I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 March 2009

Sharing day today

I'll do my Copic challenge card on another post, but I have other things to share today, too. First, I'd like to thank you again for your prayers, warm thoughts, e-mails, cards, & visits to my blog while I was ill. According to my doctor visit on Tuesday, the biopsy results were NEGATIVE!! NO H Pylori bacteria anywhere to be found, NO cancer, nothing wrong other than the redness that Doc noted during the endoscopy back on the 12th. So for now, I stay on my daily dose of Nexium for the acid and the Creon with every meal to give my pancreas a vacation. The final diagnosis that they're giving me for this is "idiopathic acute pancreatitis with duodenitis." Hope it NEVER comes back, because I'd sure hate to add "chronic" in front of that tongue tangler! *LOL*

Now, for my other news...I'M AN ANGEL!!! No, seriously...I signed on earlier this week to be a demonstrator for The Angel Company. I will be selling rubber stamps that mount onto clear acrylic blocks (NICE storage solution for all of those wooden handles). We also carry papers, inks, markers, hardware, punches, chipboard, the new PINK Bind It All...it's gonna be loads of fun. I get my starter packet this weekend & those projects will post on my new blog Playin with Stamps & Paper. I hope you'll come by & look around some time. I'm hoping to have an e-store up and running within the month, so you can shop online & have our fantastic products come straight to your door.

I'm off to take pix of my challenge card...well, one of two challenges. I've still got to get one done for Kerry's. Anyway, I'll be back in a bit.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Deb M. said...

I'm so happy that our prayers have been answered, Nora. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us. Hope you keep feeling better each day. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers.

Congrats on your new angel status..I already knew you were an angel though. :-) I will have to check out your new blog.

Hugs & Blessings...
Deb

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors