I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

06 March 2009

"Feelin Stronger Every Day"

Sorry, but I couldn't resist! That was such a great song & I've had it bouncing around in my noggin all day!! I just love Chicago, back when they had LOADS of brass instruments & could bring down the house. I am feeling stronger & today I thought I'd share a little bit...This is my youngest munchkin, Aidan Chance (6 years old). I was sitting in the living room the other day, feet up on the ottoman, covered with a quilt, just taking it easy like Doc told me to. My little man was stretched out on his tummy on the sofa, playing his Nintendo DS & just "being near Mommy" when I looked down at him and was struck by how stinkin' LONG & THICK his eyelashes are & I just had to take a picture!! Aren't they beautiful?!? Why do I have to buy mascara? Why couldn't I get lashes like those?!? *sigh* So unfair!! Next time I'll share a shot of him looking at the camera - his eyes are the color of a fine whiskey. My pretty Irish baby boy...

This wonderful menagerie was a gift last Friday (the 27th) from a friend of our family. We've known him for almost 5 years now, and even my husband said that he would NEVER have pegged him with this one! *LOL* When I sent out an e-mail letting everyone know about my stomach issues & asking for prayers, this man was one of the people that I sent it to. He totally surprised us by stopping by with a sack full of these lovely angels. I love them!!

I've got more to share, so I'll be back in a bit. I managed to make a card for this week's Copic challenge, so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Paula's ponderings said...

what a gorgeous card Nora and well done on trying a sketch...lol you're braver than me. Thanks for playing along in the copic colour challenge, hope to see you back soon Paula X

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors