I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

25 March 2009

More Blog Candy to Check Out!!

OMGosh, I LOVE the stuff! *LOL* No calories, no fat, nothing that makes the clothes shrink, yet tons of fun to be had. How could you resist? Here's what I've got for you to check out today:Hilde (aka Tindaloo) has a great "first blog candy" treat for you in honor of her birthday...(first pic will take you to her house)

Malin has an adorable "mini candy" giveaway...also be sure to check out her "candy bar" on the side of her blog ~~ OODLES of links to sign up for (don't be surprised if ya see a few listed here already*LOL*)!

Stacy is celebrating her Blogaversary...AND finally (well, for now anyway)....

Emma is celebrating the big 3-0 & giving away some nice prezzies....

Click the pics to go to the blogs & leave them some love. I'll have more that I'm hopping through right now (okay, I'm checking out ELEVEN MORE & will post again in just a bit, I'm certain of it). I also have some things to share with you tomorrow, so be sure to check back. Okay?

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Nora!

Thanks for visiting my blog have been having a nosey round and your cards are great.......

Emma xxx

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors