I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

12 November 2009

Happy Autumn Punkin!

I really wish I had been able to show you this set before the sale ended on it, but it didn't arrive in time. This was from last month's Vintage stamp set from The Angel Company, called "Fall & Winter Whimsy," and it has the most adorable images in it...there's a Christmas one that I'll play with & share with you this weekend.
For this card, I used a pre-made A2 base, some brown from The Neutral Stack by DCWV (I love their woven texture), some grungy dotted paper scrap from My Mind's Eye, SU scallop punch, SU slot punch, natural twill tape, & my Labels Two Nestie.

I colored the image with my COPIC markers, and chalked the sky (one of these days I'm gonna invest in COPIC's AirBrushSystem). Aren't those faces just the sweetest?!?

COPIC markers used: Y11, Y21, Y00, Y26, E33, E31, YR02, E02, YG03, G24, G02, BG75, V01, BG78, V04, YG09, V09, G21, V12, YG06, V17, E25, #49, YR04, YR68, YR61, YR65, B21, B00, BG10, YG11, B24, & BG72

Well, that's it for me today...I've got to get some things done before the boys get home from school. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Nora, this is just ADORABLE!! I love your coloring and that image is so super sweet!! HUGS

Oxana said...

So cute! Your coloring is perfect!
Hugs Oxana

Carolina said...

Beautiful Bright colours, the cards lovely :)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Darling, Sis! You did a great job coloring & I love that label.
Huggies ~
Sharron

charlene said...

cute cute cute I love it ! Great job on your coloring !
Hugs

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors