I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 November 2009

K.I.S.S. (finally!)

What a day!! I had Chris home today, so I put him to work putting some 1-bys on the back of a 4ft piece of pegboard for my she-cave. He held it while I leveled it & screwed it into the wall. I also managed to hang 3 more shelves (only 2 left to put up) & get some more things organized and put away. Looks really good. My lower back is protesting, LOUDLY (okay, it's screaming at me!), so I'm calling it a night.

Before I go, though, I want to show you what I made for Keepin It Simple Sunday. I dug through a few boxes earlier today, found my A2 pre-made card bases, some K&Co autumn mats, Copper Stickles, some South Pacific Prima Flowers, rhinestone brads, and my R39 (Garnet) COPIC marker.

Ended up making TWO CARDS, just so I could de-stress a bit. Here's the first one:
I layered 3 sizes of Prima flowers together & secured them with the rhinestone brad. Colored the brad with the Garnet COPIC marker, and glued it down to the paper. And now, the second one:
Striped K&Co paper, two Prima flowers, copper Stickles for the centers. I really love these colors together - raspberry, green, wheat, & copper. They just WORK, don't they?

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora!! Fabby projects! Love the colors and papers!HUGS

Kim Dellow said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. Love the make - love the colours. Kim

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors