I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

30 May 2010

K.I.S.S. postponed

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. For those not celebrating the holiday, I hope your weekend has been spectacular.

Well, I had a post all planned out for tonight, but I can't share it just yet. It contains a sneak peek for the upcoming catalog & we've been asked to wait till June 1st. I know that it's only a couple of days away, but I do play by the rules {for the most part}, so it's on the back burner. When I come back on Tuesday to share, I hope that you love it as much as I do & you feel it was worth the wait.


With that having been said, I hope that those celebrating tomorrow, take a few minutes between burgers on the grill and making homemade ice cream to remember WHY we all have the day off & the price paid for our freedoms.Happy Memorial Day!


No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors