I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 May 2010

Taking the weekend off

Sorry in advance, folks - there won't be a KISS post for tomorrow. I've been fighting allergies most of the week and last night, they decided they want to fight back. Everything has turned into a secondary sinus infection - forehead & nose are stuffed, itchy ringing ears, the roof of my mouth feels like someone hit it with 80-grit sandpaper, scratchy throat. YUCK! With no insurance and no extra moolah to pay for a doctor or antibiotics, I'm just going to have to ride it out. Liquid Sunshine, odorless garlic capsules (to fight infection), 7Up, cat naps whenever I get the chance, and my heated rice pack are the only things making me feel halfway human.

I did want to tell you about some amazing candy over at Karen's place. She's drawing at the end of the month, but you DO NOT want to miss this opportunity...I mean, who can resist Tim Holtz yummies & stamps from The Girls Paperie?!?Click the pick to go sign on! I hope I'll be able to share my projects with you on Monday - I've got quite a few. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors