I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

05 May 2010

Y'all ready for a few cards?

If I didn't bore ya to tears with the post about my soap-making experience earlier, maybe I can entertain you with some crafting eye candy. Either way, thanks for sticking with me!This card was super easy to make. The entire front - frame, flower, butterfly & grungy colors was e-mailed to me by the UBER talented Leanne Ellis. I simply added the sentiment (from TAC's "Inspirational Sayings" T-2105) in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, homemade glimmer mist spritzes in bronze & pearl, and black floral trim. It made a beautifully elegant sympathy card for a friend in Pennsylvania whose granddaughter was lost in a tragic car accident last week.

This little darling WAS going to be entered into two challenges - the Sugar Bowl & Copic Colour Challenge, but I was too late, thanks to my sinus infection. It is currently traveling to Coweta, Oklahoma to my "mom by heart" for Mother's Day.
Blue background cardstock is from The Paper Studio. All patterned papers are from Prima's "Nursery Tales" paper collection. COPIC markers used for this project:B00, BV00, YG03, BV04, V01, 100, C1, C5, C7, YG06, RV11, V04, YR00, E02, Y00, Y11, & Y21

This is another beauty that showcases Leanne's incredible talent. I'm telling ya, she can e-mail me ANY TIME! *LOL* The black heart was a stamp from Lil See Ds & I just added the black rick-rack trim. I think my mother-in-law will love it!

This one is for my mother-in-law, but from the boys. I used some more of Leanne's artwork, added a touch of color with my COPICs, colored some chipboard with E49, then used Perfect Medium & bronze pearls to make the photo corners.Looks amazing & I think Mimi will get a kick out of it!This card is going to my gramma. She was never really a "dress" gal herself, but she always did the girly-girl thing for me, my sister, & my girl cousins. I remember, she bought me the prettiest lilac colored formal for my 8th grade graduation...LOVED it!Template for the dress can be found HERE. Paper is from My Mind's Eye, ribbon is colored to coordinate with COPIC markers, & the entire card was distressed with Ranger Ink in vintage photo.
That's it for me...I'm still not back to 100%, so I need to call it a day! Tomorrow....colored satin ribbons & MAYBE a painted project. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors