I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 July 2008

More to Show

USA handpainted clipboard/message center with coordinating thumbtacks

Kitchen fruit handpainted & embellished clipboard/message center with matching thumbtacks

altered mini composition book with embossed & rhinestone embellishments

altered & distressed mini composition book

altered & distressed full-size composition book

altered full-size composition book with chipboard, ribbon, metallic, embossed & distressed elements

My goal right now is to try to add something every day. Not always successful, obviously, but it's worth a shot...have a great rest of your day!! ;-)

3 comments:

BlueRose said...

I'm really loving your site and your goodies. Great job BFF

Andrea said...

Everything looks amazing Nora! Darn girl you've been busy!

Andrea said...

Pssst... I’ve nominated you for an award waiting for you over at my blog. I hope you’ll visit me and collect it.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors