I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

09 July 2008

Showing some digital sig tags

I've been taking pix of my merchandise to post here for the last three days, but right now, I'm beat! The idea of posting over 60 pix for you to browse through, makes me want to crawl into bed! (LOL) I thought instead, that I'd share a couple of signature tags that I've made using some very cute Freebie graphics from Irene Alexeeva (NOTE: font used on both sig tags is "Scrapbook" from 2Peas in a Bucket).



I TOLD you that she has some cute kits! (LOL) I'm using her raggedies for a sig tag soon. I've received some very nice compliments on these & have so much fun playing with them. I may put up a few from other sites that I've used later on.

Have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that artwork! Not only can you create wonderful real items, your sigtags are so cute :)

Kristine said...

You had me howling with laughter today and it was MUCH needed!!! Thank you sooo much!!! :D

Basement is done and I was evil in the disposal...I'll blog it tomorrow....I am such a bitch sometimes..LOL

Off to soak in the tub...my back and feet are KILLING me....

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors