I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

19 November 2008

Another recipe swap





These three were for a digital recipe swap that I completed last weekend. All graphics are from Design Queenie, who will soon be a featured artist at PC Crafter (tonight's sketti over there, so I'm hoping....).

This one was for a Christmas cookie/candy swap that we just did at PC Crafter (I should be getting my pretty cards from all the other ladies soon - can't wait!). I used Design Queenie's graphics, cut out & placed on 1/2 sheet (8.5"x5.5") heavy red cardstock, my trusty Xyron, some pop dots (for the oven mitt) and my Sakura Stardust Glitter gel pen (around the oven mitt for some pizzazz).
It was a lot of fun, but it may be my last swap for a little while. I've REALLY got to get this order for the 20 spa & sundae kits filled!
Thanks for looking & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG pumpkin cheesecake bars?! I've died and gone to heaven gf - ty ty ty for this recipe. I can't wait to try it. I too am anxiously waiting for Design Queeine/Joy Hall at pcc... I figure she'll be the artist for the hugclub set for December

Deb M. said...

Yum...love the recipes & you did a fantastic job on the cards. So, so cute!! TFS!!
Wow...20 spa sets!!! You are busy, busy!!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors