I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

20 November 2008

Who wants blog candy?!?

This has got to be some of the yummiest blog candy that I've ever seen in my life! So much so, that for the first time in my blog surfing history, I actually entered my name & am now singing "I Want Candy!". (ROFL) You've got to go by and check out Passion for Crafts. Don't just grovel for the candy, either - take some time to look around - she's got some great ideas there (the heart out of roses is so elegant & the Christmas tree out of punched hearts is whimsical & cool). Fun stuff there...who knows, if you don't walk away with her blog candy, maybe you'll grab some great ideas for making this year's Christmas cards.

Have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Deb M. said...

Isn't that the yummiest candy ever? Great minds think alike...I've been singing, too. LOL! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Hope one of us wins..that would be too fun.

Have a fun weekend...hugs,

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors