I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

23 November 2008

Five down FIFTEEN to go!!

(ROFL) At least I got the tough ones out of the way. Yup, the spa kits are hardest ones to do...it has to do with all the laminating - box, jars, lids. Punches and scissors do NOT like laminate adhesive! OY! But, boy, don't they turn out pretty when they're done?!? These five are going to a sweet lady that works with DH. I'm off to work on her ice cream sundae kits now - pix will post just as soon as I get 'em done.




Thanks for looking & have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

OMGSH those look amazing gf! Damn girl you have been busy. I agree that laminate is not friendly with scissors and punches but the end results are soooo worth it. I'm sure the recipients will be thrilled with your creativity.

BlueRose said...

Came by to see what ya have been up to. Wow your going to be a very busy girl. Very nice Nora keep up the great job. Blue

Deb M. said...

Soooo pretty, Nora!! I love them all. Need my address? LOL!!

TFS...hugs!!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors