I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

25 November 2008

Sundae Kits

Well, I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, but I managed to make two out of the fifteen sundae kits that are part of my big Christmas order. I have an abdominal ultrasound scheduled for this afternoon and after that I hope to get two or three more made. The boys are home the rest of the week, and I'm thinking that I can get back into my crafting hard and heavy again by Friday, since Dad will be home to help keep these wild hooligans in line! (ROFL)

Thanks for looking & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well gf - hugs coming your way. I love the two sets you have finished. Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

wow loving these,make wonderful gifts xx jo xx

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors