I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

09 January 2010

Crafty, but not a card...

I promised a craft project that wasn't a card...and here it is! I had a denim tote bag, some printable fabric (JuneTailor), and my PC Crafter graphics (Laurie Furnell). After that, it didn't take long to figure out what I wanted to do. A shopping tote! This just happens to work into Kerry's challenge over at Three Clovers Designs "New Year's Resolutions card or project that represent your goals for 2010." I don't always remember to take my totes with me into the store (they're in my car) but I think if they were all this pretty, I'd be less likely to forget...I'm really sick of all the plastic bags, too, so this is something I'll get better about this year.
Here's a close-up of the graphic I used. Isn't it pretty? It's big, too, nearly taking up the entire 8.5x11 fabric sheet! I dressed it up a bit with some bling on the wings of the bugs & the dots down the sides.

And I just had to show you what I got for Christmas. My girlfriend/neighbor had her hubby make her some storage for her 8.5x11 cardstock to go in her craft room. He had some birch scrap left over & made both of us cubbies for our markers. He took a router to the openings and all of the edges so nothing to snag or get splinters from. It was so sweet that they thought of me & my COPIC marker addiction. I have 68 Sketch makers & as you can plainly see, I have room to grow!Tomorrow is Keepin It Simple Sunday, so I'll see you then. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun project and great resolution for 2010! Thanks for joining us t his week at 3 Clovers!

Deb M. said...

Cute tote, Nora!! Love the marker cubby...too cute!! TFS!! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just darling!!I think that image is so pretty!! Awesome marker cubby spot too!! HUGS

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors