I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

14 January 2010

One card - two challenges

I was hoping to be able to share two cards with you this evening, but it's been a crazy week & I only managed to finish one of the cards I wanted to enter some challenges with. This one SHOULD qualify for two - Digital Tuesdays challenge #41 (digital image AND embossing); and Copic Buzz challenge #25 (red & pink for Valentine's). I used a darling free image from Inger called "My Valentine"; my COPIC markers (colors pictured below); some K&Co paper; cardstock from The Paper Company (in the pic it looks plum but it's really a deep, blood RED); Prima flowers; Red Stickles (on the flower centers, dusted on the flowers, & the words); my deckle scissors; a cutout & embossing folder from Cuttlebug.I took a bit of the background paper & another glittered piece from the Cuttlebug cutouts & dolled up the inside....
I used all of these colors on that image.
That's it for me tonight...I'll let ya know if I win either challenge! Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

6 comments:

charlene said...

hey Nora cute card great job on your coloring hope you win ! Good to see you creating !
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a darling image and your coloring is just too sweet!! :) How fun and I hope you'll win!! Sending you luck wishes!!

Holly Young said...

Very nice Nora! Love your coloring on this and super that you did the inside as well!

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! Your coloring is beautiful and this image is very sweet!
Thanks for entering my Weekly Wednesday Candy!!
~Lacey

coldwaters2 said...

What a delightful card love the image and colours and the embossing sets it off beautifully thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Sweet card, love the image.
thanks for joining us at Copic Buzz
Hugs
tracy

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors