I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

10 January 2010

Keepin It Simple Sunday

I've got two cards for you tonight. Both of them combined took about 40 minutes, start to finish, to assemble. This first one uses a rubber stamp & a set of clear minis from Studio G out of the $1 bins at JoAnn's. An ivory A2 pre-made base, a piece of K&Co paper, some VersaMagic Inks from Tsukeniko in Jumbo Java and Sahara Sand, & you have a simple but lovely Valentine's Day card. Could be for newlyweds or an anniversary, too, as I didn't use "traditional" colors.

This one I did directly on the pre-made card base. I used some green VersaMagic Dew Drop Ink in Niagara Mist, TAC's stamp "Running Stitches," a few flowers from Prima, some gold Liquid Pearls by Ranger, and a sentiment stamp from my TAC Grab Bag that I purchased last summer.
So....you like? I hope so! Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

oooh, love them both Nora, but that second one is really an eye catcher!

Andrea said...

I love the simplicity of the second card gf. Both are nice but simple is almost always so elegant and understated that I tend to gravitate to making cards like that. Very very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nora!! These are just GORGEOUS!! I really love the hearts and the flowers look so pretty!! Fabby job my friend! !HUGS

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Nora!! Love them both...thanks for sharing!! Hugs...
PS: You are welcome at my home anytime to play with my pressies...I would LOVE it!! :-)

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors