I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

03 January 2010

Keepin It Simple Sunday

Just a short post tonight...these last two weeks have been good but tiring. I love my boys, but I'm SO READY for them to go back to school tomorrow. I need my routine back! Hope you like this card tonight.

Ingredients
Paper - K&Co
felt scroll
paper flowers (Prima) - the 4 smaller ones are white, colored with COPIC BV04 & 100 Black markers
Black & Diamond Stickles
"sugared" heart by Jesse James Buttons


I'm working on a project to share this week that's NOT a card (kinda feel like I need a break). Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

HI Nora!! This is just gorgeous!! I love the elegance of it!! :)

Deb M. said...

Happy New Year GF!! :-) Love this card and really enjoyed looking at all your beautiful creations that I missed. Wishing you a Happy & Healthy 2010....huggers!!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors